Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thank You with a Smile

Thank you to everyone at VSAC who stopped by my booth at the employee Spring Craft Show this past Friday. Your support and feedback is incredibly helpful and I really enjoyed hearing why you liked certain art pieces.

Considering it was only a 2 hour show, I think it was quite successful, with more than a dozen magnet sales, a pre-order of my art print "Cloud Ballet," and sales of a matted photo print and a framed photo print. The latter has Japan as its final destination! A possible commission opportunity of a custom painting also surfaced, which would be an exciting new challenge.

Many thanks! I look forward to dazzling all of you with more art in the coming months.

As always, thank you, with a smile :)

- Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment